- Website Responsible:
AUDITIA INFORMATION TECNOLOGIES SL
Address: C/Comte d’Urgell, 240 – 3 D. 08036 Barcelona
In compliance with the current regulations on personal data protection and as responsible for this website, we inform users that we have created a safe and reliable website, we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide them with the services or information they require.
• We never share personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
This website has been adapted to the requirements of the Organic Spanish Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The responsible for this website, as well as the responsible for processing personal data, is identified in the Legal Notice section of this website and in this section too.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data you send us, through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Website users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
- Principles that we will apply to your personal data
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that will be previously reported with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and We will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time, insofar as is possible physically or digitally.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we treat on this website comes from the Contact Form.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not this entity is processing personal data that concerns us, and also to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims or for legal obligations required by the public administration or the current legislation.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The person responsible for this website will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
- For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
On this website there are different systems to collect personal information (totally transparent, voluntary and consented) and we treat the information provided by interested users with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users. For example, we may use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services that are provided or products that are advertised through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contract conditions.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Our entity can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of the entity will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the system administrator. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about company activities, products or services. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (GDPR) 2016/679, our entity (see Legal Notice) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Our entity, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
- Legitimation for the treatment of your data
- Data Categories
The data categories that are treated are non-sensitive data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party. If there’s a contract that binds us, during the term of the contract and, finalized it, during the legal terms of conservation to meet eventual legal responsibilities. Informative deliveries and newsletters: until the user requests his removal of the shipments. There’s no newsletter or mailing regular sending information management.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data communications are made to third parties.
- Data security and professional secret
The responsible is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
The person in charge cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, the person in charge shall ensure that any person authorized by the company to process the user’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), shall be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, the responsible party shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
- Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to our website, exonerating the person responsible for any responsibility in this regard.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the forms on which it is requested.
- Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to the person responsible in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of its data, the limitation or opposition to their treatment or withdraw the consent given and all the rights provided in the GDPR 2016/679. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
The responsible reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to practices in the sector. In these cases, the person responsible will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
- Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, the company does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, the person in charge undertakes not to send communications without properly identifying them.
- Information and Consent Clause and Exercise of Rights
The personal data collected on this website, will be included in an automated file owned by THE RESPONSIBLE, and will be treated at all times under the guidelines of GDPR 2016/679 and other regulations in force on the protection of personal data. The purpose of the data included in this file is the possibility of communicating and being able to attend the requests of the users. At all times you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, which is recognized by law, by registered letter or any other means that proves the identity of the sender, and to leave a record of receipt to the RESPONSIBLE, attaching ID card. Said data will not be transferred to third parties without the prior consent of the affected party.