- What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of information that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
- What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, a spam, a spyware or an open pop-up window.
- What information does a cookie store?
Cookies generally do not store confidential information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate it with any person but with its web browser. In fact, if you generally navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that it is the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with the person
- What kind of cookies are there?
• Technical cookies: these are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or automatic application is navigating, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
• Analysis cookies: they collect information about the type of navigation they are doing, the sections they use the most, the products consulted, the time zone of use, the language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: show advertising based on your navigation, country of origin, language, etc.
- What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or suppliers such as Mailchimp, MadMimi, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google Adsense, etc.
- What cookies does this website use?
This website does not use its own cookies, although we cannot guarantee that third-party cookies will be used.
- Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website, you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search for the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
• Cookie settings for Google Chrome
• Cookie settings for Apple Safari
• Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
• Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
- More information about cookies.
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons in your browser, known as “Do not track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
This Cookies Policy has been updated in May of 2019.